[coreboot] [FILO] r120 - trunk/filo/configs

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Mar 26 17:32:59 CET 2010

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:27:29 +0100, Patrick Georgi
<patrick.georgi at coresystems.de> wrote:
> Am 26.03.2010 17:20, schrieb Joseph Smith:
>> It looks for i386-elf-* in the util/crossgcc/xgcc/bin directory.
>> I use crossgcc out of my coreboot repo, by adding my cross gcc bin to my
>> $PATH.
>> Any way we could add another line that looks for crossgcc in the
builders
>> $PATH?
> Normally, I'd say "patches accepted". However, read the following line,
> taken from FILO's build.sh:
>
> for gccprefixes in `pwd`/../coreboot/util/crossgcc/xgcc/bin/i386-elf-
> i386-elf- ""; do
>

> see that "i386-elf-"? That looks for i386-elf-gcc in your $PATH.

ok cool. So next question, build.sh builds libpayload and filo with default
settings correct?
If I want to change some settings in say libpayload can I do make
menuconfig first and then run build.sh and it use my new config instead of
the default one?

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org