[coreboot] [commit] r5303 -

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Fri Mar 26 20:13:28 CET 2010

Am 26.03.2010 19:39, schrieb Stefan Reinauer:
> Myles, are you sure that is dead code or is it just a missing
> ACPI_SSDTX_NUM in Kconfig because noone cared to move the board to
> Kconfig completely?
That would be relatively simple to figure out: if there are ssdt*.[ad]sl
or pci*.[ad]sl files around for that board, ACPI_SSDTX_NUM must be set
to the highest number of them (4 or 5, we don't have anything else in
our tree).

If those files are not around, there are no SSDTs that could be compiled
and used.

Patrick