[coreboot] Indtast Bcc Dell Optiplex GX1 support

anders@jenbo.dk anders at jenbo.dk
Thu May 6 17:24:50 CEST 2010

Hi

As you are the only one who has this board you will have to do a bit of the work your self. But I would be glad to help you, I recently ported coreboot to a 440bx board, Ubuntu boots on it so Debians should work fine.
There is still a few limitations in the support for this chip. No L2 cache no ecc memory, only sdram and no ACPI.

Also it looks like you won't have support for any legacy I/O (ps2 keyboard pc speaker)

You could of ofcourse fix all this by reading the docs an coding a bit of C :)

-Anders