[coreboot] AMD CAR II

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:54:20 CEST 2010

Hi Rudolf,

Good detailed email. Yes, this is how I think it works, and as far as
I know, the L1 instruction cache also writes to the L2. The L2 is the
main reason that CAR works. I have never been happy with the post_car
code. Something about it doesn't seem right, but I have never found
it. I do think that more care needs to happen with cache en/disable
and the MTRR settings.

Marc

http://se-eng.com