[coreboot] Advice needed about payload when only usingLinux. (FILO, GRUB2?)

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue May 18 16:04:59 CEST 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010 13:25:48 +0200, Anders Jenbo <anders at jenbo.dk> wrote:
> I thourght that filo was being depricated for grub2?
> Can some one tell me the difference benifit of one over the othere?

No, no, no. That really needs to come off the wiki. At one point there was
talk about FILO being depricated for grub2, but it never went further than
that. They are really just two different payloads. I personally think FILO
has alot more to offer.... like USB support :-)

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org