[coreboot] BBC EFI story

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:16:58 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 3:19 AM, ali hagigat <hagigatali at gmail.com> wrote:

> Stefan, you are working for a big company and you wrote for me that we
> could get that privileged license for documentation hardly after one
> year!!

Stefan's company is hardly a big company.

> Many may make this mistake because nobody can study Intel documents in
> details to know that there is unexplained parts in the manual before
> even getting a board. Now I have made it clear, before i do not think
> even one person mentioned the issue.

I can only say that we have this discussion with people all the time
on this list: "Will my board work".
You made a mistake because you did not ask anyone before you spent
money. You should have done some research.

Other people have managed to figure these things out; you could have
too. I don't think you should blame us for your mistake.

ron