[coreboot] #163: Board still requires RAMBASE <1MB

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 01:35:06 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Corey Osgood <corey.osgood at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking of just filtering them by if the email is a member of
> the mailing list, and instead of returning an error when the email
> isn't a list member (which might pique the spammer's curiousity), just
> drop it silently.
>
> -Corey
>
> On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Russell Whitaker <russ at ashlandhome.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Could you make closed tickets read only? Then if a spammer happens to
>>> pick a closed ticket and he doesn't know why his spam didn't take,
>>> he might think it's a moderated list and just go away.
>>>  Russ
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>> Hello!
>> We are working on it, Russ, but that's an excellent suggestion. I just
>> wish I thought of it first.... What say all of you?
>>
>> -----
>> Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
>> "This signature fought the Time Wars, time and again."
>>
>> --

Hello!
Well that's going to work. As one individual I know would say, "That
sounds logical.". Please note Corey how I closed my original one by
way of response to our correspondent.

Now I remember participating in a LUG discussion on Trac a while ago,
and I actually do not recall what language was used to create it. I'll
probably ask on that list later today. But something needs to be
decided upon and soon.

Let's try both and see which one attracts the most issues.....
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com