[coreboot] an AMD based platform

ali hagigat hagigatali at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:01:51 CEST 2010

I want to ask the experts about an AMD based motherboard to research
on Coreboot, what you recommend will be valuable or please tell me
what motherboard in the list of supported motherboards of
Wiki-Coreboot is more modern and close to the following attributes:

I am looking for a motherboard with CPU and chip set similar to Intel.
For CPU,  I want it to have IA-32 and IA-32e architecture, I mean 32
bit machine with 64 bit extension to support 32 and also 64 bits
applications, with Vtx (virtual machine capability), muti-core, and
SIMD instructions with front side bus.

About Chipset, I want it to have regular logics of USB, SATA,
PCIExpress, SDRAM controller, FWH/SPI protocol for BIOS chip, PCI
bridge, IOAPIC, Integrated Graphics Controller, real time clock, LPC
interface,....a relatively modern board and superio with open
documentation.

Thank you to read my message.