[coreboot] devroom @ FOSDEM

Adrian Glaubitz adrian.glaubitz at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:01:11 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

On Oct 13, 2010, at 3:53 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

> Side note: It would be really cool if we could get full video coverage
> this time. If Adrian Glaubitz is there again with a video camera, we
> could ask him. Rudolf, I think you also brought someone who had a video
> camera. With two cameras, we would have a failsafe way to get the talks
> recorded.

Thanks for letting me know even though I'm currently not on the list. I just
started my PhD so I don't have much time for anything besides physics =).

Yes, of course, I will be there and I can definitely bring a video camera
this time. I have moved to Oslo now but I will be going to my parents
to Germany before February so I can fetch the camcorder.

Really looking forward to FOSDEM!

Thanks guys.

Best wishes,

Adrian