[coreboot] pci resource allocation overlaps config_mmconf_base_address

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Sat Oct 16 23:37:58 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am testing with mahogany_fam10h and mmconf_base_address at e0000000.
I find that if I add a pci video card, coreboot assigns e0000000 to one
of the uma graphics bars. This range is already in use for pcie mmio.
Is there a mechanism intended to prevent this? The best I can come up
is to reduce the ffffffffff resource limit in northbridge.c to
mmconf_base_address-1, but that prevents the pci allocation from using
anything above this reserved range. It seems like it allocates from a
single contiguous range.

Thanks,
Scott