[coreboot] non-posted/posted MMIO on MMCONFIG

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sun Oct 17 22:08:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I check AMD BKDG and MMCONFIG region should be marked non-posted (CPU waits for
transaction to complete). Also this suggest the PCI ENC. I think the early bar3
code sets non-posted in sb700/rs780 but in general we dont have any generic support.

http://www.pcisig.com/specifications/pciexpress/PciEx_ECN_MMCONFIG_040217.pdf

It looks we have no support for posted/non-posted MMIO resource type right?

As the side note, the fam10h has MMIO MMCONFIG region too.

Most likely we should for AMDadd the NON_POSTED resource and set the bit in
resourcemap (the MMIO routing registers)

Thanks,
Rudolf