[coreboot] AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 18 06:37:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am currently thinking of porting coreboot to the Lenovo Thinkpad X100e
because it is an AMD platform and AFAICS I have datasheets for the
chipset (RS780 family) and the IT8502 EC.

The Athlon Neo MV-40 (AMGMV40OAX4DX) is used in some versions of the
Thinkpad, but I'm not totally sure if it is supported including errata.
Does anyone know if that processor should work out of the box (socket
ASB1) or if I would have to implement the errata or full support myself?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/