[coreboot] pci resource allocation overlaps config_mmconf_base_address

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Mon Oct 18 08:12:06 CEST 2010

Hi Myles,

Please can you help here? Also I tried to have a look how the non-posted support
could be added but it looks like it must be done somewhat inside the resource
allocator. Please can you help with that too? Basically we would need to put
some MMIO resources which have non-posted attribute set in resource (this must
be done) to be allocated somewhat together so only one MMIO resource would be
needed (and we need to modify the northbridge.c of K8 to set the non-posted bit)

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that. Please can you help or provide some
hints?

Thanks,
Rudolf