[coreboot] Mark Beihoffer has invited you to open a Google mail account

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:21:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Mark Beihoffer <mbeihoffer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an invitation to create an account.
>
> You're Invited to Gmail!
>
> Mark Beihoffer has invited you to open a Gmail account.
>
> Gmail is Google's free email service, built on the idea that email can be intuitive, efficient, and fun. Gmail has:
>
> Less spam
> Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox with Google's innovative technology.
>
> Lots of space
> Enough storage so that you'll never have to delete another message.
>
> Built-in chat
> Text or video chat with Mark Beihoffer and other friends in real time.
>
> Mobile access
> Get your email anywhere with Gmail on your mobile phone.
>
> You can even import your contacts and email from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or any other web mail or POP accounts.
>
> Once you create your account, Mark Beihoffer will be notified of your new Gmail address so you can stay in touch. Learn more or get started!
>
> Sign up
> Google Inc. | 1600 Ampitheatre Parkway | Mountain View, California 94043
> --
The blurb seen when we send stuff to the list, is a foible of the user
interface, it doesn't know that the list is behind that address.

Further the majority of list owners go ballistic when this happens,
its the same with those supposed proffessional networking sites, they
want us to invite our friends to them. They don't realize that the
lists we use contain the addresses of the people we know and work
with.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com