[coreboot] FOSDEM devroom request

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Oct 27 13:52:54 CEST 2010

On 27.10.2010 11:37, Rudolf Marek wrote:
> I checked to day fosdem website and we are not listed. I dont received
> any email from them either. Any clue what to do now?

You could ask about the status of our application for the devroom and
the talk. It can't get worse. Either they forgot to list us, or we
didn't get the room. In either case asking won't hurt us. And if we
didn't get a devroom, we could ask if we at least get a main talk.

Plan B would be to ask the organizers of various slighly related
devrooms if they have one or two free slots for us. The following
devrooms come to mind: Embedded (coreboot), Systems Management
(flashrom), GNU (well, if they accept anything besides coding standard
talks), Virtualization (coreboot) or even some totally unrelated devroom
where organizers gave trouble filling the slots.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/