[coreboot] printall target

ali hagigat hagigatali at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:27:51 CET 2010

My question is about the main makefile of Coreboot and the rule 'printall'.
I wonder if anybody can write a 'sed' or 'awk' command or any other
shell command to print the result of 'objs' , 'initobjs' , 'drivers'
.....on separate lines(each pathname is printed on a separate line and
then there is a new line at the end of each line, second pathname of a
file is written on the second line and continues...)
Now spaces are separating the strings, make them difficult to read.