[coreboot] --divide!! and .xcompile

ali hagigat hagigatali at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:46:14 CEST 2010

Many thanks Corey. The link is OK, i was mistaken.
My machine is Linux, Fedora 12, should i execute
util/crossgcc/buildgcc to change the GCC of the system?
So how util/crossgcc/buildgcc works? because there is already a GCC
rpm installed, then it will install another one and the previous
version is uninstalled?
If I use Fedora 12 GCC, when it executes 'gcc -Wa,--divide" and the
option(--divide) is unknown, how come it can compile the files by it
without errors?