[coreboot] First coreboot build for Tyan s2895 K8WE mobo with seabios payload, computer starts, but graphical ubuntu 64bits is crashing

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Thu Sep 16 23:45:22 CEST 2010

]Now i have a 3 questions for you:
]The build seabios (bios.bin.elf) is about 1MB in size...,

The seabios web page has links to prebuilt binaries. You
could start off using one of these known-good seabios
binaries to eliminate unknowns.

]I didnt put VGA bios so far into the coreboot.rom.

If you see the F12 message on the connected monitor, then
a suitable video bios has been found and used.

By the way, I have this exact board sitting on the shelf.
If I can dig up a suitable power supply, I might give it
a try.

Thanks,
Scott