[coreboot] Coreboot (and gNewSense) on VIA EPIA-P820?

Pen-Yuan Hsing penyuan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:46:02 CEST 2010

Hello again,

I've found the eMachines ER1402-05 "mini-e" Desktop. Its got the AMD
Athlon II Neo K125, with the Nvidia nForce 9200 chipset
(http://www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=ER1402-05).

While I can't find specific reference to these specs on the Coreboot
website, does anyone know if Coreboot and Free drivers exist for this
platform?

Thanks!