[coreboot] FrontRunner and OLPC memory type?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:05:29 CEST 2010

The OLPC question is a little tricky. I have several btest boards and
... the dram on each one is different, with different timings. Two of
them have custom dram timing settings (it's a long story).  This
target is going on 5 years old and I think it ought to be yanked --
anyone have one? It's a real distraction and I don't see the point in
keeping it on when it just confuses people.

same for rev_a. I just don't see the point, given that if you have a
board, you're not supposed to :-)

ron