[coreboot] [commit] r5872 - in trunk/src/mainboard: . olpc

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 02:25:42 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 8:20 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> actually, if you're not sure what the rumba is, it's probably a waste
> of time to fool with it. It would be best for someone already heavily
> involved in gx support :-)
>
> ron

Hello!
Also quite true. However based on the later e-mail traffic on the
list, and immediately after I sent that one, I saw a blurb giving a
cue that the Rumba board is indeed an AMD one.

And since I had asked about an AMD designed board a while ago, and was
told it wasn't available, no I don't recall the reasons....

I then decided "What the heck!" and in this case I figured I would go
ahead and ask about them.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com