[coreboot] I865 memory controller status

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:02:56 CEST 2011

2011/4/5 James Wall <scouter389 at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
> What is the status of the i865 memory controller?

That chipset as a whole is (currently) unsupported, however plans to
support it are there.
RAM init is work in progress, another developer and I have a total of
three i865 boards. Since RAM init is the hardest part, and we don't
work on it full time, support can be expected anything but soon.

All I have at this moment is nonworking code, it dies/stops in the
beginning of RAM init. I expect to be working on this somewhat more
frequent/intensive in two or three weeks.

Idwer