[coreboot] [patch] update ddr3 max frequency

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue Apr 26 16:41:07 CEST 2011

Am 26.04.2011 15:59, schrieb Marc Jones:
> We found this with some testing at BTDC. This patch sets max freq
> defaults for ddr2 and ddr3for fam10. It may be overridden by a
> developer setting it in romstage.c.
Please find a better place for that. This way of doing things relies on
us including code fragments from romstage.c.

If it's actually necessary, please put it in northbridge/amd/amdfam10's
Kconfig as a hidden option (ie. no UI strings).
I'd love to see Kconfig options reduced as well, but where we need to
configure stuff, we have a configuration mechanism around, so we don't
have to abuse our current code layout for that anymore.

Thanks,
Patrick