[coreboot] About the boot steps of the coreboot-V4

She, Kerry Kerry.She at amd.com
Fri Dec 16 09:10:44 CET 2011

Hello, Rock

You may need to have a look at the crt0.S,
Take amd/persimmon as an example:
#include "config.h"
 #include "src/arch/x86/init/prologue.inc"
 #include "src/cpu/x86/32bit/entry32.inc"
 #include "src/cpu/x86/fpu_enable.inc"
 #include "src/cpu/amd/agesa/cache_as_ram.inc"
 #include "mainboard/amd/persimmon/romstage.inc"
~

"build/romstage/crt0.S"

But I think it's better to learn coreboot by playing with it
on a mainboard than just reading the code.
thanks