[coreboot] AMD Agesa and AMD CIMx SB800 code. Patch 1 of 8.

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:09:59 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Vibrans, Frank <Frank.Vibrans at amd.com> wrote:
> Add AMD Agesa and AMD CIMx SB800 code.  Patch 1 of 8.
>
> This code currently generates many warnings that are functionally benign.  These are
> being addressed, but the wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly.  This drop supports AMD
> cpu families 10h and 14h.  Only Family 14h is used as an example in this set of
> patches.  Other cpu families are supported by the infrastructure, but their specific
> support is not included herein.  This patch is functionally independent of the other
> patches in this set.
>
> Signed-off-by Frank Vibrans <frank.vibrans at amd.com>

Well done Frank. We need to recognize a group of people at AMD that
have put a lot of effort into making this happen. This has been a more
than a years effort to get through business, legal, and technical
issues.

Frank Vibrans
Gary Simpson
Kenneth Zheng
Kerry She
Kevin Tanguay
Michael Xie
Mike Materazzi
Zheng (Joe) Bao

As always, the coreboot guys have been very supportive through this as
well. Thanks to Ron, Stefan, David, Patrick and others that I am
forgetting.

I know that there were many other behind the scenes and I apologize if
I left anyone out.

Thank You Everyone Involved!

Marc

--