[coreboot] core boot & ehci debug

trevor.davenport at gmail.com trevor.davenport at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 02:56:48 CET 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to get coreboot to work a machine i have (
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2010-November/061987.html) but
have so far have not had any luck.  I've tried most board types that are
similar but all result in the same scenario, flash the rom,
reboot....nothing on screen.

This system does not have serial port available (the closest thing on the
board appears to be solder contacts labeled COMB).  The southbridge is a
SB700.  Is the EHCI Debug Port support usuable on these (the wiki says WIP
but it seems the code is there) and do you think it would help to go this
route?

Is there anything else you could suggest in helping me make any progress on
this board?

Cheers,
Trevor Davenport