[coreboot] Coreboot on AMD Geode; No VGA

Andrew Bolster me at andrewbolster.info
Thu Jul 14 10:03:13 CEST 2011

Also, Nils, that patch description implies that VGA is working but on
switching from X to console, gets messed up. That is not the problem that
I'm having. I literally get nothing coming out of the VGA device.

Regards
Andrew Bolster

<http://andrewbolster.info/blog/?utm_source=correspondence&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Personal%2BEmail><http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewbolster><http://facebook.com/andrew.bolster><http://twitter.com/bolster>

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will
slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.