[coreboot] MSI E350IA-E45 Board Developments

Andrew Bolster me at andrewbolster.info
Thu Jul 14 15:33:18 CEST 2011

I'm getting my hands on this board soon for another project and would like
to try coreboot off of it. The Mainboard is a Model MS-7698; not currently
in the CB list, although it appears that most of the other pieces are
already there in one shape or form so it *should* just be a case
of stitching it all together as a mainboard descriptor.

After some google fu, I came across this [1] thread that indicated that Tom
Sylla had been looking into porting coreboot to this board.

This is kinda a two fold post;
Tom, if you're out there, can you give an update to your progress if any,
and do you want an understudy to help out?

I'm not very experienced in this area but I'm stubborn, so would love to
actually contribute something useful back to the community for a change!

PS, Anyone else can answer too... :P

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bios/65839
Regards
Andrew Bolster

<http://andrewbolster.info/blog/?utm_source=correspondence&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Personal%2BEmail><http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewbolster><http://facebook.com/andrew.bolster><http://twitter.com/bolster>

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will
slaughter ads without a messy bloodbath.