[coreboot] Google Summer of Code 2011

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Mar 1 10:08:40 CET 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:17:34 -0700, Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com> wrote:
> GSoC mentoring org signup starts this week and is due by March 11. I
> can take the lead this year, unless someone else would like to do it.
>
> If we are accepted (I expect we will be), Student applications are
> March 28 - April 8.
>
> Please add your project ideas to the wiki : http://www.coreboot.org/GSoC
>
> Who would like to be a mentor this year?
>
> Marc

Hmm, even though I am getting old I am going to go back to school in the
fall 2011 to further my education (and hopefully take some x86 assembly
courses, cause I know some of you get sick of my assembly questions :-)).
Could I be considered a student candidate for GSoC?

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org