[coreboot] Coreboot meeting @ Google, Sunday Mar. 13

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Sat Mar 12 03:29:37 CET 2011

Hey everyone,
Stefan and I are going to be @ Google in Mountain View hacking on Coreboot
this weekend, so we figured this would be a good time to host another users
group meeting for those interested. This time we'll be hacking on our shiny
new AMD Persimmons (Fam 14h / Fusion) dev boards which I have been assured
by AMD are non-confidential so anyone curious can come in and poke at 'em.
Or you can swing by Fry's before coming and pick up a generic E350 board,
like the one Scott Duplichan recently ported:
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2011-February/063737.html

When: Sunday Mar. 13, noon to 8pm
Where: 1950 Charleston Rd. in Mountain View [
Link<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1950+charleston+rd+mountain+view+ca&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1950+Charleston+Rd,+Mountain+View,+Santa+Clara,+California+94043&gl=us&t=h&z=16>
],
Alamitos conference room (1st floor, adjacent to lobby)
Contact #: 408-512-3445

(last meeting's participants bcc'd since this is pretty short notice)

--
David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.