[coreboot] Using lpgcc

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:15:51 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Nils <njacobs8 at hetnet.nl> wrote:
> hello all,
> After building and installing libpayload i tried building the test program
> hello.c .
> Unfortunately i got a (error?) message:
> nils at debian:~/hello$ /opt/libpayload/bin/lpgcc -o hello.elf hello.c
> basename: missing operand
> Try `basename --help' for more information.
>
> Is this something i am doing wrong?
>
> I found someone with a similar problem in the archives who seems to have
> posted a fix.(i didn't try it)
>
> Link:
> http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2010-May/058190.html
>
> Thanks, Nils.

Hi Nils,

It is working for me. I thought that the basename issue had been
addressed. Can you try with the libpayload local install and using the
sample makefile?

in libpayload:

make distclean
make defconfig
make install

in libpayload sample:
make

The following also worked for me.
../install/libpayload/bin/lpgcc -o hello.elf hello.o

Marc

--
http://se-eng.com