[coreboot] seabios git server status

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Thu Mar 31 21:30:39 CEST 2011

Leandro Dorileo wrote:

]Hi Scott
]On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Scott Duplichan <scott at notabs.org> wrote:
]> Hello,
]> This morning I am getting this error:
]Do you mean git clone git://git.seabios.org/seabios.git seabios ? I
]have just successfully cloned seabios.
]> Cloning into seabios...
]> git.seabios.org[0:]: errno=No such file or directory
]> fatal: unable to connect a socket (No such file or directory)
]> make[1]: *** [checkout] Error 128
]> make: *** [seabios] Error 2
]Seems the git.seabios.org was in maintenance, and the repo was temporally moved.
]> Is the seabios git command working for others?
]Like I said it seems to working well now.
]Leandro Dorileo

Hello Leandro,

Thanks for checking it. Now it is working for me too.
I should have waited a bit longer before asking.