[coreboot] support for siemens sitemp mainboard

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Wed May 11 09:50:33 CEST 2011

On Tue, 10 May 2011 19:35:03 +0200, Josef Kellermann wrote:
>  I adapt the code from the dbm690t according to customer requirement
> specification.
I copied amd/dbm690t first as a base, to preserve history. I hope
that's okay.

>  I've been testing Linux as well as Windows XP booting on this board.
First, thank you for all your work to get this board running with
coreboot.
Second, sorry that it took so long - you've been sending more patches
than should have been necessary to get this in.

I had to change a couple of things for integrating the changes properly
with a current tree:
- GENERATE_ACPI_TABLES -> HAVE_ACPI_TABLES in Kconfig
- Dropped cmos.default in Makefile.inc. Remedy: Enable
CONFIG_HAVE_CMOS_DEFAULT and src/pc80/Makefile.inc will pick it up. This
is necessary because otherwise our autobuilder fails (as there is no
cmos.default file to use).
- updated mptable.c a bit: Use of mptable_init (which changes mpc_oem
and mpc_productid, if you depend on these, please review!),
mptable_write_buses instead of mptable_write_bus (which might change ISA
bus numbering, look in the serial log, coreboot will complain in that
case). These were necessary because the mptable APIs changed since you
branched off of dbm690t.

I've seen more things that could/should be done, but these were the
critical bits.

Committed as r6567.

Regards,
Patrick