[coreboot] Is there anything I can do to make coreboot better?

shawn Bai programassem at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 16:39:51 CEST 2011

Dear Paul,
As the beginning, the source code is needed to be download,After that, I will look into the thread you have mentioned, it's an entry point for me to go with coreboot, though I am not very familiar with ACPI.but the interest is best teacher, isn't it?I will do it step by step.
Thanks for your advice.