[coreboot] Coreboot and Epia M-II

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Wed Nov 2 22:07:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I´m using the default seabios config. I think it has debug level set to
8. Now I compiled Seabios with debug set to 10. I attach you a new log.

I tried compiling coreboot with FILO (from menuconfig) and it works
perfect. I can boot linux with this rom.

I tried to compile seabios outside coreboot menuconfig, adding it like
an elf executable. Same problem.

The problem for me it´s that I want to use this board with FreeBSD and
If I´m not wrong Seabios is the only way to do it.

Thanks for all.

Regards,

Elisenda