[coreboot] patch to display ASRock E350M1 freq correctly

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Oct 4 09:38:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

> I'm not native speaker and sorry for my English.

Yep me too ;) But your doing OK we can understand what you wrote.

> Finally I think maybe I can fix it myself and start
> digging ACPI and source code.

I'm quite surprised that this is hardcoded. We used to have a functions
which place it there runtime depending on CPU model. I don't know
why it is hardcoded here. I think a proper fix would be to provide that runtime
depending on CPU. Maybe AGESA has some infrastructure for that. Did not check so