[coreboot] [SeaBIOS] usb boot issue

Scott Duplichan scott at notabs.org
Fri Oct 14 06:19:54 CEST 2011

Kevin O'Connor wrote:

]On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 03:56:48PM +0200, Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp wrote:
]> Hi,
]> is there any solution for the usb boot issue of the AMD SB800 Persimmon
]> with SeaBIOS 1.6.3 and actual Coreboot version?
]I'm unfamiliar with the issue.  Can you post the SeaBIOS debug output
]along with a description of the issue you are seeing?

This might be a coreboot problem and not a SeaBIOS problem. See:

Wolfgang could try reverting the suspect coreboot patch and see
if it solves the problem. The change was a NIC fix I believe.
I think Marc had proposed an alternative NIC fix that could be
tried if the existing one really is causing the usb problem.