[coreboot] How to make "System Restart after Power Fail" working onSB800?

mopz0506 mopz0506 mopz0506 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:01:23 CEST 2011

What I do is just enable the E350M1 Winbound ACPI device in devicetree.cb.
just change the "off" to "on" and everything works fine.

Is it OK to attach the patch in this mail list?

Or you can patch it for me? I don't care about that.

http://www.coreboot.org/Git requires TRUE NAME.

I'm from China and I want keep anonymous to be safe.
Or not maybe someday be jailed because I'm using google.

In fact, when I google "anonymous" to confirm my spelling,
my government reset the tcp/ip connection between my computer
 and google's server.

It also block the gmail server random.

Forgive me please and many thanks.

mopz0506