[coreboot] Intel D865PERL

Toki Tahmid oxwivi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:04:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm interested in knowing if my Intel D865PERL board is supported by
coreboot. I'm currently running Ubuntu (Linux-based).

   - Step 1: A very brief description of your system: board vendor, board
   name, CPU, northbridge, southbridge, and optionally other important details.

Intel D865PERL, Pentium IV. I've no idea what northbridges and southbridges
are. One AGP slot with the nVidia card, rest are all PCI slots.

   - Step 2: Linux "*lspci -tvnn*" output for your system, generated by
   booting Linux via the original BIOS and runnning lspci.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/716214/

   - Step 3: Super I/O chip on the mainboard (report the model numbers on
   the actual chip, for example "Winbond W83627HF" and/or run
"*superiotool<http://www.coreboot.org/Superiotool>
    -dV*").

http://paste.ubuntu.com/716215/

   - Step 4: Type of BIOS device (see the question "How do I identify the
   BIOS chip on my mainboard?" below). Please send us the output of "*
   flashrom <http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom> -V*"

http://paste.ubuntu.com/716218/

   - Step 5: URL to the mainboard specifications page (optional).

I did not find any page other than:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/dsktpboards/d865perl

   - Step 6: Any other relevant information you can provide.