[coreboot] Porting to Adlink Express ATR?

Holdsworth, Joel Joel.Holdsworth at baesystemsdetica.com
Wed Oct 26 18:34:55 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm currently doing some with with the Adlink Express ATR COM Express
module, and I'm grappling with a broken American Megatrends BIOS with a
misconfigured WiFi PCI whitelist. Can anyone comment on how hard it
would be to get coreboot working on this hardware?

CPU: Intel Atom N270
Northbridge: Intel 82945GSE (GMCH)
Southbridge/Super-IO: Intel 82801GBM (ICH7M)

Best Regards
Joel Holdsworth
Joel Holdsworth - Engineer
t +44 (0)1483 816052
a Detica | Surrey Research Park | Guildford | GU2 7YP | UK
www.detica.com <http://www.detica.com/>

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.

Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised signatory.

The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies under the control of BAE Systems plc details of which can be found at http://www.baesystems.com/Businesses/index.htm.

Detica Limited is a BAE Systems company trading as BAE Systems Detica.
Detica Limited is registered in England and Wales under No: 1337451.
Registered office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP, England.