[coreboot] TPM support for SeaBIOS -- looking for a tester on real hardware

Stefan Berger stefanb at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 7 16:30:02 CEST 2011

   Would anybody be interested in testing the TPM support I added to
SeaBIOS. I unfortunately don't have a motherboard myself where I could
try it. I have added the support to SeaBIOS for the TPM device model in
Qemu.  What you would need for trying it is a motherboard with a TPM 1.2
on it. The SeaBIOS TPM support should recognize it, initialize the TPM
and allow the user to enter another SeaBIOS menu.