[coreboot] Asus M5A88-v evo

Jonathan Bennett jbscience87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:24:12 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Julian Shulika <hercares at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you please show log from serial,your board has com port.
Finally got a couple spare flash chips and a way to capture the serial output.

coreboot-4.0-2227-g4a2daf6 Tue Apr  3 15:29:40 CDT 2012 starting...

BSP Family_Model: 00600f12
*sysinfo range: [000cc000,000cf360]
bsp_apicid = 00
cpu_init_detectedx = 00000000
microcode: rev id not foung, Skipping microcode patch!
POST: 0x33
cpuSetAMDMSR FIXME! CPU Version unknown or not supported!
FIXME! CPU Version unknown or not supported!
FIXME! CPU Version unknown or not supported!
 done
POST: 0x34
Enter amd_ht_init()