[coreboot] Dual SPI Flash adapter attempt 2.0

Oliver Schinagl oliver+list at schinagl.nl
Fri Apr 20 14:50:04 CEST 2012

Hi list(s),

Here's my second attempt at routing the previously mailed png of my schema.

It was a lot trickier to route then my previous version, but I think it
worked out!

As mentioned, S1 and S2 need to be shorted if U3 is to be omitted. RN1
should be 10k or ideally 100k, as Peter mentioned earlier.

Hopefully there's no obvious mistakes and can start working on
alternative layouts (so it is insert-able in different angles).

DRC Check fails on S1, S2 and U3. It thinks the distance is to shallow.
That said, DRC check passes when I set the copper width/distance to
7mil's instead of the current 8 mils.

I'm planning on having these PCB's manufactured by Seeed studio and
their minimal width is much smaller.

Minimum trace width: 6mil
Minimum trace/vias/pads space : 6mil
Minimum silkscreen width : 4mil
Minimum silkscreen text size : 32mil

I've used a grid size of 10mil and distances of 8 mils, as I didn't want
to rely on the minimum of seed. The silkscreen I positioned using a grid
size of 5 mil's however. Not sure what they mean with a 'minimum
silkscreen text size' however.

Anyhow, feedback greatly appreciated, so I can start working on
alternative layouts :)