[coreboot] drivers/generic/ioapic enable_dev not called

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:12:07 CEST 2012

IIRC:
CPU <-> K8M890 == HT bus
K8M890 <-> VT8237x == VIA V4 bus

Since your problems come from the devices in VT8237x, I doubt HT is the
offender. HT and PCI code uses very similar algorithms to locate and
sort devices. Don't convince yourself that HT is the issue, or that
_this_ code is the issue until you find it :)

I think it's most likely a misplaced "end" in devicetree.cb, but I
didn't find any myself. Best to push your changes to gerrit, and use the
nice and shiny pretty print that the forefathers implemented for
devicetree files. ;)

Alex