No subject

Sun Dec 9 17:34:17 CET 2012

hardware other then just normal things found on the average desktop. =
are controllers in use that are normally not documented for special =
for example.

Take a look for example at the Linux kernel features for enabling the =
found on the VAIO from Sony, since the firm probably was reluctant to
release information on it, it was sorted out by reverse engineering.

That's just one example. I would imagine that the others can bring up =
items to this discussion.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at

Jun Koi