[coreboot] Asus F2A85-M progress

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Sat Dec 15 23:14:08 CET 2012

Hi all,

Good news is that the new Asus F2A85X seems to work pretty fine here except for
VGA (but PCIe/PCI slot do work) I tried only one AHCI port and I need to figure
out how to enable USB30 ports,but linux boots and does not complain about
anything. I even use dual channel and 4GB RAM and fixed ACPI IRQ routing too.

Maybe it is slowly time to prepare a patch, I think I will need to write a
porting guide + specific AGESA bits.

1) is it OK to in one patch just copy amd/tchatcher to my new board folder (git
add style)
2) second patchset will do the changes...

Is this equivalent of svn copy?