[coreboot] Patch merged into coreboot/master: 60668d2 Add OPROM mapping support to coreboot

gerrit at coreboot.org gerrit at coreboot.org
Tue Feb 7 00:10:47 CET 2012

the following patch was just integrated into master:
commit 60668d28abfcf877f1e0592178beb2646efb47ee
Author: Stefan Reinauer <reinauer at chromium.org>
Date:   Mon Jan 23 14:17:52 2012 -0800

    Add OPROM mapping support to coreboot
    This allows to add a PCI ID mapping function for option roms so that the same
    option rom can be used for a series of devices / PCI IDs. Intel and AMD often
    use the same option rom for a number of PCI devices with differend IDs.
    A function to implement such a mapping could look like this (or anything else
    /* some vga option roms are used for several chipsets but they only have one
     * PCI ID in their header. If we encounter such an option rom, we need to do
     * the mapping ourselfes
    u32 map_oprom_vendev(u32 vendev)
        u32 new_vendev=vendev;
        switch(vendev) {
        case 0xa0118086:
        return new_vendev;
    Change-Id: I1be7fe113b895075d43ea48fe706b039cef136d2

Build-Tested: build bot (Jenkins) at Mon Jan 23 23:34:49 2012, giving +1
Reviewed-By: Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com> at Tue Feb  7 00:09:36 2012, giving +2
See http://review.coreboot.org/573 for details.