[coreboot] Support for Intel Atom E6xx with EG20 needed

Software Developer softwaredeveloper755 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:41:39 CET 2012

Hi,
we're evaluating some bootloaders that we could use for our Intel E6xx with
EG20 platform (its exactly the *Kontron* *nanoETXexpress-TT*).

See here:
http://us.kontron.com/products/computeronmodules/com+express/com+express+mini/nanoetxexpresstt.html?searchterm=nanoetxexpress-tt

Is it possible to use Coreboot on that platform?
How great would be the effort to add such support in coreboot???

We want to use the bootloader to access our I2C eeprom, gpios, SD-Card
(over SDIO), SATA-Flash, USB Stick and Ethernet.
The bootloader will be used to update the product firmware.

Thanks a lot,
SoftwareDeveloper755.