[coreboot] Supported Motherboards with SMM

Fengwei Zhang namedylan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:28:41 CEST 2012

Hi All,

My name is Fengwei. For one of my research project, I need a relative new Coreboot supported board with SMM working. I am wondering if there is a list of Coreboot supported boards with SMM working.
I have been working with board ASUS M2V-MX_SE, which supports SMM by applying Ruldof's patch. However, this board is very old, and I am unable to find it on the market now.
I would appreciate if anyone could give me some suggestions.

Regards,
Fengwei