[coreboot] Flip bits, not burgers! - coreboot GSoC 2012

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:57:04 CET 2012

Flip bits, not burgers!

coreboot is applying for Google Summer of Code 2012. We are currently
looking for mentors, project ideas, and prospective students.

Please visit the coreboot GSoC page: http://www.coreboot.org/GSoC

Prospective students should join the email list and join #coreboot to
get familiar with coreboot. Please forward any potential GSoC students
to the coreboot GSoC page.

We are interested in all types of projects that support coreboot,
including payload and infrastructure projects.
If you have project ideas please post them here:

We need mentors! The more qualified mentors we have registered, the
more GSoC projects/students we can support. We will match students
with mentors once the proposal phase is done.  If you might like to be
a mentor, please register with google and add yourself to the mentor
list on the wiki.:

Please feel free to contact me by email or in IRC #coreboot if you
have questions.